Friday, September 25, 2009

Run 68 - 73

Running Total: 620, (132 K)

Description: 6 runs totalling 52 K

Some slow runs. One race with a time of 42:10. On 2K x 5 with pace at 7:50. 90 seconds rest. Cracked on the last three slowed to probably 8:00, 8:15 and 8:20. First interval was pretty good and finished about 10 seconds early. Even split five seconds on first half five seconds on second. Second was tough but made it with a few seconds to spare. Third was rough. Tried to use my racing stride. Pretty good at holding the stride but when I am tired I think about 4:05 to 4:10 is about my best pace without completely blowing up. Should be interesting to see how things go on the 1K intervals. Longest run on Sunday. Feeling strong. Right calf is still bothering me but mostly after the runs and nothing super intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment