Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Run 23

Running Total: 217 km

Daily Stats: 8.43 K, 42:01, 4:58 min/k, morning, sunny, hot(24), avg hr 159.

Description: First run back home. It actually felt pretty laboured but after the warm up all my splits were under five minute kilometers. It didn't feel that fast. I missed my last run so this was five days between runs. By the end of the vacation I was feeling really tired and just didn't have it in me. I almost didn't get out of bed to go this morning because I thought the wife and I had swapped days. However, she assured me it was my day and off I went. Feels good to have it run. Definitely have to leave earlier (today was 8:00am) if I am going to get my run in before it gets hot. I also have to get my yoga on. Feeling really tight in my achilles and calves. Pretty sure my hips are in much the same condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment