Friday, July 17, 2009

Run 22

Running total: 209 k

Daily Stats: 11.93 K, 1:01:39, 5:09 min/k, morning, sunny, warm, shaded route, avg hr 154

Description: Running in Victoria. Wanted to go for about an hour. First ten minutes was very warmupish pace. After that I felt pretty strong. There were distance markers between about k 4 and 6. According to these I was doing 5 min k's or just under. Beautiful run around the peninsula with the parliament on it. Past beacon hill park and a little further south before turning back. Big bummer was wearing really low socks. I now have two massive blisters I will try and bandage for the run tomorrow. I am starting to have real tightness in the calves. Need to do more stretching and must try to get in a yoga session once a week. Preferably on a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment