Sunday, June 14, 2009

Run Ten.

Running total: 96 km.

Daily Stats: 7.12 km, mistimed, around 5:20 min/km, cool sunny morning, no avg hr

Description: A week after my last training run I managed to get back on the horse. I was stiff from gardening and didn't take the ipod. My pace was very consistent and most likely picked up as the run proceeded. I tried to take a lap time at about 18 minutes but stopped the watch instead. I also cannot locate my heart rate moniter. It should be around here somewhere but for now it is lost. All the technical difficulties aside the run was great. Even with some serious hamstring tightness from weeding I still felt really good running. It was my standard 7 k route and my best guess would be about 38 minutes. Its good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment