Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Run 34

Running Total: 311 K

Daily Stats: 9.9 k, 56:38, 5:43 min/k, morning, sunny, warmer, avg hr 138.

Description: Steady state, slow 10 k. Working out my race route. Need to add another block on the end to make it exactly 10k. Really I should cheat myself and make it a little over 10 so that in an actual race it will feel like I am finishing a little early. Need to work out my goal times for each of my timing points. After a day off my achilles and calves felt really tight. Probably need to do some cross training to loosen them up. Either that or lots and lots of stretching. Did my warm up and warm down today. Left at 7:30 and it was starting to warm up on the second half. Really, really need to be starting the run before 7:00. I am a littled worried about the two days when I go camping. Trying to get the runs in will be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment