Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Run 42

Running Total: 370

Daily Stats: 7.15 K, 38:52, 5:26 min/k, late morning, overcast, cool, avg hr 154

Description: So I didn't have the heart rate alarm on so when I went over my top end it didn't signal me. I did not run hard, just a nice enjoyable pace. It was definitely above a jog but was not in any way a hard run. Most of the time the heart rate was pretty down. I had a couple of 200 sections when the monitor was wonk but mostly it seemed to be in the 140 - 150 range. Felt really good running it and did a proper warm up and warm down. Leaving was late because my motivation to go running was real low. Not using the alarm was meant to counter act this. Just running with no stipulations is much easier than worrying about keeping my heart rate in some zone. Still felt conversational but I am sure it was still above my target zone. My weight has responded to the running everyday. I am down about 92.5 kilos which is about 5 pounds below my usual weight. Current goal is to break 200 pounds or 91 kilos. Not too far to go. Then we will be in maintenance mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment