Saturday, August 8, 2009

Run 38

Running total: 341 k

Daily Stats: 4.93 K, 27:55, 5:40 min/k, sunny, morning, warm.

Description: Tried riding the bike for a warm up. I think it got the blood moving but did not get the achilles warm enough. Really tight when I started running even when I did the start up yoga stretching. The run was tight for the first 8 minutes but I loosened up after that. Felt pretty good the whole way. Really good warm down stretching. Did most of my yoga routine and even the relaxation at the end. Giving a lot of thought to tomorrows warm up. I think I will walk away for ten minutes and then jog walk back. Yoga stretching. Some jog to sprint warm ups on the road and then off. I plan to race the 7.15 K route. My goal is 3o min. That would be 4:15 min/k. Have no idea if I can do that but I do having my timing point numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment